Today’s customers, prospects, sales leads and so-called contact list of maybes can be reached using a ton of tactical marketing channels daily.
The glaring question most people search an answer for ”Which marketing channel is the best one for us to use?” The answer may be all of them. What channels do your customers respond to?
Sending a message using a marketing channel your contact does not respond to, email for example, is like waiting for a sunrise on a stormy, cloudy day. Time wasted is lost.
Fortunately, today’s databases can process a host of data, using a variety of options to reach the right customer using their preferred channels of communication. In addition, there are a variety of niche segments to consider, so an open mind may be your best option.
Finding the best way to communicate starts here
- Match your products or services to customers’ and prospective customer’s wants/needs.
- Select new list purchases that fit the profiles of existing customer data. Use your Website landing pages in conjunction with an email newsletter sent regularly.
- Maximize personalization in your customer channel selection communication and more than one offer. This is a proven method that increases response. Address your customer by name, title and add data.
- Measure response and be responsible for results. Direct marketing mail is measurable. More than any other medium, it can be evaluated for its impact on a specific goal. When results are not satisfactory, go back and learn what went wrong.
- Collected customer data will help to determine offers to share with others in your lists.
- Demonstrate that your customers are valuable assets. Check your customer data and customer service data for